Paraben free spray tan solution. Recommendations please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
La tan is the tan in question!! It does also contain Paraben according to the ingredients!

hi, i rang la tanning, to ask about parabens in there tanning, they asured me its 100% free, hope this helps
I'm not a Skin Geek, however, I've been watching this thread and I'm sat here wondering why a company would assure their therapists that the solution is 100% paraben free when it's listed on the ingredients of said solution :?:

I'm not a Skin Geek, however, I've been watching this thread and I'm sat here wondering why a company would assure their therapists that the solution is 100% paraben free when it's listed on the ingredients of said solution :?:

It technically is against the law and could well be an issue that trading standards might well take up if there was ever a complaint made.

Not being sure of the specific situation in so far as this manufacturer or brand is concerned however it could well be that they have moved over to paraben free solutions only resently...a lot of spray tan companies have of late due to the press.....it could well simply be that their new labels haven't been utilized as yet or that the stock that refers to the paraben content is merely old stock that a therapist has or is simply still in circulation within the distribution system???

Thank you all so much for your replies and apologies for the length of time it has taken for me to reply! LA Tanning is indeed paraben free and the ingredient list had simply not been updated!
It also appears that my client is not actually allergic to the tan!!! x x x

Tan Addict do Paraben and Alcohol Free Solution, Aloe base, I use it, its fab. Get a free sample and patch test it, that then if its ok, do the full body. www.spray-tanz.co.uk regional sales is Jo - 07961 732698. good luck chic, x:)

Thank you all so much for your replies and apologies for the length of time it has taken for me to reply! LA Tanning is indeed paraben free and the ingredient list had simply not been updated!

Sorry to burst any bubbles here but LA Tanning solution does in fact contain Parabens.:hug:

Celebrity Secrets Natural range doesnt contain any Parabens and is completley natural. the colour is abousltly beautiful and golden and smells nice too.

Sorry to burst any bubbles here but LA Tanning solution does in fact contain Parabens.:hug:

No bubbles burst! Can i have a bit more of an insight pleeeaaase x :hug:

Interesting, did you find out what your client was allergic to?

I patch tested a very senstive client last week with Tantrick, sprayed her the following day as no reaction, and called ger to see how it was and all was well. She was surprised that she did not react as is SO sensitive. They will be only too happy to send you samples.

Interesting, did you find out what your client was allergic to?

I patch tested a very senstive client last week with Tantrick, sprayed her the following day as no reaction, and called ger to see how it was and all was well. She was surprised that she did not react as is SO sensitive. They will be only too happy to send you samples.

Yes i did indeed, it was the very first thing i thought it was!!! I just had to eliminate all possibilities.

I'm more than happy with the solution that i use tho and do have experience of tantrick which are also vvv good x

hi guys, i rang up the other day to ask this question AGAIN to be double sure and the chap informed me that there spray tan solution is paraben free as stated on the site. I said to him that peeps have seen that it isnt some where on the site and he said on the ingredient list is the ingredients for ALL there products including the retail range, however he did reassure me that there spray solution is paraben free and 100% natural. Whilst i was on the phone the sales guy mentioned that there new La Disco is being used by Body builder mr universe i think his name is Bryan conally, has anyone heard of this dude?? I still think its quite funny how men have spray tans..:)

Whilst i was on the phone the sales guy mentioned that there new La Disco is being used by Body builder mr universe i think his name is Bryan conally, has anyone heard of this dude?? I still think its quite funny how men have spray tans..:)

Mr. Universe is a sponsored PAID endorser of Jantana Inc...thats why he uses and endorses this brand :hug:

urban tan is paraben free too

Hi Celebrity Secrets Do a Natural Tan 100% no parabens and it contains aloe vera in good levels so doesnt dry out skin, it has fantastic colour and smells nice also its not that expensive! email them and they will send you the ingredients listing and a sample so you can try it out. hope this helps
[email protected]

I am not a fan of Pareben free products, new tan technicians (4 years or less)may be a fan, I an not.

I just want results.

Just my opinion

Su x

I am not a fan of Pareben free products, new tan technicians (4 years or less)may be a fan, I an not.

I just want results.

Just my opinion

Su x

Parabens are there as a preservative for the solution i wouldnt have thought they would make any difference to the tanning outcome of a solution.Only how long it lasts in the bottle surely.

Parabens are there as a preservative for the solution i wouldnt have thought they would make any difference to the tanning outcome of a solution.Only how long it lasts in the bottle surely.

That is correct, from my experience they tend to preserve it on the skin longer, whatever the manufacturers like to tell you.

Long ago I used react cosmetics , React Cosmetics Product Order Page I still feel it is the best.

Su x

hey, thanks Collin. I just been infomed that there is numerous weight class's, bryan conolly 'mr universe' is now the face of there new competiton tan aparantly. When i googled him it first come up the comedian!! Then i found him, he seems big in the body building world..

Your not wrong there Gillian.
This whole paraben thing is quiet frankly very much blown out of all proportion and is fueled simply by hype.

The levels of parobens present in solutions are insignificant in real terms and manufacturers have identified alternative ingredients so have simply moved with the times and opinions of those that they service which I guess is a good thing.

Many manufacturers have moved over to paraben free solutions merely as a marketing thing.

hey, thanks Collin. I just been infomed that there is numerous weight class's, bryan conolly 'mr universe' is now the face of there new competiton tan aparantly. When i googled him it first come up the comedian!! Then i found him, he seems big in the body building world..

Well I guess good for him for cashing in on his attributes :hug:

Your not wrong there Gillian.
This whole paraben thing is quiet frankly very much blown out of all proportion and is fueled simply by hype.

The levels of parobens present in solutions are insignificant in real terms and manufacturers have identified alternative ingredients so have simply moved with the times and opinions of those that they service which I guess is a good thing.

Many manufacturers have moved over to paraben free solutions merely as a marketing thing.

I agree with you on this Collin when a product becomes paraben free it simply replaces paraben preservatives with another such as DMDM Hyantoin (formaldayde releasing preservative). It is all marketing.

Imagine the consequences of products without any preservatives though....YUCK!!

Latest posts

Back