Paraben free spray tan solution. Recommendations please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm...why would anyone want the tan of a competitive body builder :eek:. Unless of course you are a competitive body builder.

Erm...why would anyone want the tan of a competitive body builder :eek:. Unless of course you are a competitive body builder.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't want that dark a tan colour either but a bit of a six pack would be good...could the solution do that for me :eek:

I prefer the party seven look.:)
Seriously though.It can all become a bit of a joke...there is too dark.
A tan should only ever really look natural surely.
Im not sure where the fake obsession has started... teeth whiter than white and nails as false as they can look,Hair that no one could grow in their whole life time. Iit something to do with looking like you can afford to have things done rather than having something that looks natural but no one will really notice.

CelebritySecrets is completley natural no parabens , alcohol ect.

us northern lass's..Bodybuilders, Dancers..they love the dark look up here. Dont get me wrong its not black :) Over half of my customers are wanting to be sprayed in the la disco now. Its a great alternative to offer x

Hi I did my training with fake bake yesterday and they use paraben free products,
I think that even if we arent sure what parabens do its one less chemical that we are putting on our skin

Hi I did my training with fake bake yesterday and they use paraben free products,
I think that even if we arent sure what parabens do its one less chemical that we are putting on our skin

I find this a statement a perfect example of how this whole thread (and the mis-leading aspect of parabens etc) came about, I'm afraid. How would you define a chemical?

Effectively anything that isn't an energy (light, heat etc), and therefore has substance, is a chemical.

Common examples of chemical substances that demonstrate my meaning include pure water, gold, oxygen...so even the 'most natural' purest skin treatment or solution, is effectively chemical.

The argument against a lot of the 'ingredients' that should/ should not be 'included' in many beauty industry products is often one one of mis-information from uneducated suppliers. Please don't rely on what you suppliers tells you to be the entire truth. The truth is they will tell you what suits their product....and one of the best ways to determine your suppliers product quality and therefore integrity is to go out and find out just what the ingredients are yourself. Its not hard, I assure you.

And please remember that names do differ. I see claims all the time for "100% free of this....." only to find the same ingredient under a different name, or includes 50% natural ingredients....." when these ingredients are often hidden in the 'untalked about' portion.

One of the most common examples is Dove! (To pick a non-pro example) "But it must be nice an gentle..." my clients tell me, "it contains one quarter moisturising cream" Whats in the other 3/4's I ask them? :irked: Cos it ain't nice stuff!

Hi Vani-T Tan is paraben free and 100% organic and its an amazing colour.

L

x

hi there, hope your well? just joined and was reading your blog, i would try vani-t tan its all natural and organic with no chemicals. hope that helps, could try and get the reps no if you need it? let me no thanks

Hiya.
Try Vani-t. Is paraben free and 100% natural and organic. Great thing is all the retail range is also paraben free.x
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

I've just purchased the vani-t range to use in my salon and my clients love it not only for the colour and smell but also because there are no harsh chemicals in it.
I did a lot of research on the different ingredients that tanning products contain(as I specically wanted an organic tan) and I can certainly say that vani-t is all natural or organic.
Posted via Mobile Device

I use Beau Bronz which is paraben free.....and fantastic!!

Hi There urban tan is paraben free and its a fab even colour no orange etc i do on average 30 sprays a week and never had any complaints or reactions hope this helps

Latest posts

Back