Paraffin Wax Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carly_brown

Reaction score
hiya geeks,

I was reading another thread about paraffin wax in a pedicure i was wondering about the wax strips someone mentioned i am going to be a mobile tech so my paraffin wax pot is quite small, to small to dip a foot in and i dont really want to be dipping everyones feet in anyway cos i dont think its that hygenic just a personal preferance, anyway im just wondering how you would do it without dipping the foot in the cleanist tidyest way possible but with the same affect as dipping?

There are tons of threads on Paraffin wax treatments, do a search.

A few geeks spoon the wax into a plastic bag and put the foot into the bag them squish the wax around the foot, others brush the wax on. I dip my clients feet into a wax bath after I have washed and sanitised the feet of course!

hth's xx

hello. when i was mobile i 'brushed' on the paraffin wax - i can get tricky and messy with the wax when u are transporting it around in your car so its good if your wax pot heater has a lid i know most of the big ones usually come with them but some of the smaller ones dont. x x

hi as above i use a paint brush hold your clients foot near the pot whilst painting and i also wrap them in plastic/cling film and then in a warm wrap i am considering heated foot mitts though my freind uses them and says they are great !!:lol:

Hi, I put it on with a brush as I do with manicures, then wrap in foil and a towel xx

Latest posts

Back