Paraffin wax need advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cjs Cosmetics

Reaction score
Hi

I went to and bought a hive paraffin wax heater the one bigger enough to fit hands and feet I'n. Was advice I do not need to change wax as the heat gets rid of any bacteria etc. Is this correct? I brought the brush as thought it would be safer.

I was going intending on getting spray paraffin but person serving me suggested the pot one .... Is spray one anygood?

Massive bad point it takes 3 hours to melt!!! Is this right? I'm mobile so going to find this hard!

Can anyone recommend what to do I rang the wholesalers and can take it back and switch to spray system

Thanks

If it takes 3 hours to melt then I really can't see this being suitable at all for you! If you can take it back then do so and get the spray ones!
Remember also that when parrafin wax melts it's very thin and so coulld be very problematic transporting in a heater mobile!
The spray ones are in cartridges so a much better option for you!

Thanks for the advice !!

Have u used spray one? As seen some posts on here saying it's not good ?!

Thanks

Thanks for the advice !!

Have u used spray one? As seen some posts on here saying it's not good ?!

Thanks

Ive not used personally but theres always conflict in opinions on here!
Im sure you'll get somemore replies with feedback

i have spray ones and find that i use a whole cartridge for one person, i also have some in a wax size pot that i just put in my wax heater which i brush on and find that fine to use

Latest posts

Back