Parrafin Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflydancer

Reaction score
Hi there guys!!

Thanks for all being so welcoming!! Even though my post got moved - I must of put it in the wrong place!! Hehehe =)

So I have passed my manicure and pedicure and loved the Parrafin Wax and so I cant wait to get trying it on my friends and family, so i get awesome at it!!! =)

Any recommendations where I should get the heater from? And the pellets etc?! Or what sort?

Thanks alot guys **

Where did you do your training it doesn't say in your profile, if you fill in your profile it will make it easier for the Geeks to answer your questions. The reason I mention this is because the more the geeks know will help them know how to answer you.
Now to your question I got mine from Capital they have a range of different heaters and different waxes. I have plain, peach, tea tree and peppermint, and finally aloe vera. I have these because it gives my clients a nice choice. Hope this helps.

Thanks guys!! =)

I only joined yesterday so thats why my profile isnt looking tha great!! But I will get round to it.

Thanks for your help so far guys **

Latest posts

Back