Party bag nail polish???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie calls

Reaction score
hi i am newly qualified and am going mobile.
i want to offer princess partys and would like to provide party bags as part of the package, does any one no where i can get cheap priced small bottles of pink nail polish? all help greatfully recieved. xx

Hiya,
dont know if you have a sallys wholesalers anywhere near to you, but they do lovely little mini-sized bottles of nail polish and they are reasonably priced too at around 99p, ideal really for what you want them for.
Hope this helps anyway! :)

Angie. x

Hiya,
dont know if you have a sallys wholesalers anywhere near to you, but they do lovely little mini-sized bottles of nail polish and they are reasonably priced too at around 99p, ideal really for what you want them for.
Hope this helps anyway! :)

Angie. x

thank you yes i do will look soon thank you xxx

Hi there I was thinkin of doing these parties, but i'm not sure what treatments to do and what else other than varnish to put in the bags. What kinds of prices would you charge for these? XXX

usually charge £120 for 8 girls including the birthday girl for a buff, soak and polish and nail gems if they want them and of course including the goody bag

i take along some bags of sweets but ask the parents first as some can be health nuts and some young generatoin music on my ipod with mini portable speakers

if they require more than 8 girls i ask an additional £7.50 per girl and give a special present to the borthday girl in addition, although if shes likly to make a mess with nail polish the website i gave above sells pretty tiaras for next to nothing for the younger party princesses

hope this helps

:green:

oh... as for what else to put in the bags. look under "filled party bags" and then "budget bags" i get the "princess party bag" on page 2

x

Hi there elegancenails thanks for the info, just had a look at the site it is great. Just wondering what age range you would promote this for don't know whether to put an age range on it? Thanks again for the help

hi i am newly qualified and am going mobile.
i want to offer princess partys and would like to provide party bags as part of the package, does any one no where i can get cheap priced small bottles of pink nail polish? all help greatfully recieved. xx

Hi

Try www.cocota.co.uk they are selling stock off Risque nail polish (8ml bottles) for 58p. You only pay once for delivery - I got 20 bottles last week for under £16.00 including delivery!:hug:

Thanks for the tip on the Risque polish's, Ive just bought a load for my daughters party bags (oh and also loads for me lol)
:lol:

i dont really set an age range, if they little ones i buy lots of pink goodie bag ranges and get ones to suit age ranges and have found the site is perfect for changing my choice of birthday girl present too from a big fluffy crown for a 6 year old, the tiara at 50p!!!:eek: to 10 years and up and if its a teen party ill buy some polish from Sally's for her

i could believe the choice when i found the website its great, i was like a kid in a sweet shop

glad it helped :)

Hi

Try www.cocota.co.uk they are selling stock off Risque nail polish (8ml bottles) for 58p. You only pay once for delivery - I got 20 bottles last week for under £16.00 including delivery!:hug:

wow thats cheap!

x:)

Hi

fantastic ive just ordered 7 bottles including the entire revolution range with comes with a free bag, i always love a freebie me :lol:

thanks for the heads up

x

Hi

that is because she has gone bust i used to stock the brand but could never get stock from her its great if you plan to never re-stock with them if you want a small polish bottle why dont you try orly mani mini a bit more expensive but alot higher quality

Latest posts

Back