Party bag stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning on doing kids nail art parties after the christmas, can I ask you all where you get your party bag goodies from, eg, small bottles of varnish, bobbles, mini nail files etc. I want to try and keep the prices down so would rather buy them wholesale.

Hi Marie
I asked just this question a little while ago, so you may find some help in previous threads. However, I had real trouble with mini bottles of nail polish; I ended up on ebay which had packs of twelve lilac or pink bottles really cheap. I found some on the high street but not at particularly cheap prices. Someone suggested Asda but I haven't looked there yet. Mini nail files are easy - nail order do packs of 50. I have also found a couple of websites for body tattoos but I haven't ordered yet. Hair bits - again ebay is a great source - just "shop around" first to check you are getting the best price.

I also found a great supplier for cellophane bags on ebay, so a mini bag, some shredded tissue, sweets from my local Costco and the other bits and I have great looking party bags. PM me if I can help any more.

Nail polishes as said before Ebay.
Bobbles/hair stuff Ebay again, someone called windywoos is good if she has any stock. Also Primark do really good bobble sets. If you don't have one nearby I can get some to send up to you, let me know.
Tattoos www.biglaugh.co.uk really nice girly ones FREE P+P.
Make up/lipglosses etc www.wigsngems search through each section you never know what you want til you see it.
Nail files as said before.
Millenmium do stripper pens for £1 + VAT so depending how much you charge you could offer both a basic & up graded luxury bag.
Sonia

I got loads of stuff from £1 shops and similar places, also there is a market outside where i work that do hair stuff and jewellery for 50p, got a few bargains there too. Dont know if you have 'factory shop' near you but they do small bottles of 4 nail polish for £1!! Bargain!! hth x

Wow thanks everyone, loads of info/help there.

Latest posts

Back