Passed my Masters!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeyyy!!! Well done babes!!!xxx

Way to go best of luck with what's a head of you. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Angele:hug:

Hmm - ahead of me I see many more days at Creative in Leeds, more training, more exams, love it!! xx

Hi Kate,

What a fantastic year this has been for you so far - well done - your determination to be the best at what you try shows. It couldn't happen to a nicer person

Keep going - you are doing it right

Cathy

cuticles said:
Hi Kate,

What a fantastic year this has been for you so far - well done - your determination to be the best at what you try shows. It couldn't happen to a nicer person

Keep going - you are doing it right

Cathy

Aaahhh thanks hun - you're gonna make me cry, I'm all emotional at the moment - lol. xx

Ive already congratulated you! But i have to do it here too!! WELL DONE! You really deserve it! I got a long way to go yet! Well pre masters tomorrow! Its a start!! XX:hug:

Fantastic - well done and all the best for the future :green:

BY GEORGE I THISNK SHE'S GOT IT LOL

Well done you.but i know you wont be able to stay away from HQ lol

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By George I Think Shes Got It Lol

Well Done Hunny

If Any One Has Put 100% In To This Its You

Shame You Dont Get A Certificate For Attendance As You Wouldnt Have Enough Wall Space Lol

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lancslass said:
BY GEORGE I THISNK SHE'S GOT IT LOL

Well done you.but i know you wont be able to stay away from HQ lol

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lol - you know it, got plenty more booked in just to make sure I don't get too bad withdrawal symptoms!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back