Passed my Masters!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done kate have you still got your england nails on lol

Well done chick, im so pleased for you! xx:)

kateyork1 said:
Ah thanks Fiona!!

I have to say its all down to the fabulous educators at Leeds CNA - Dianne, Bev and Shona, who have all played a part in my training (thank you sooooo much) and to Gigi of course for the 1-2-1 in December I had with her and all the help and support on here - and of course I couldn't have done it without Nailclass!!! And thanks of course to Sam - for this site and for some fab demos at the OSNS! xxxxxx
Well done Kate.. all your hard work is coming to fruician and after that speach you deserve an oscar lol!!

Well done :hug: that's fantastic

CONGRATULATIONS KATE

Well done honey xxx

Well done hun that is such good news! you never know - one day it might be me! :)

well done hun! bet u were well nervious i know i would of been.

well done ... you should be very proud, great achievement xx

WOW - I was just about to PM you to see how it went - i am so chuffed for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WELL DONE!! i bet your soooooooooo chuffed.:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments - yes I'm WELL chuffed!!! Have started revising for my next one now - Fabric 7th July! I must be completely mad puuting mysel through it again - but have to say it was well worth the stress this time! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW couldnt you sleep, you were up early this morning. Well congrats to you. You must be thrilled. So pleased for you. You are gonna be smiling cheek to cheek all day you know that dont you.

Brilliant news Katexxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Well done chick!! now you can enjoy it!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Kate and well done. You've worked hard and deserve the title of Master Nail Technician....i'm so jealous:green: :green: :green:

congratulations to you, a big well done upwards and onwards now.
what a great achievement !!! x

jules x

kateyork1 said:
To all of those who knew I had my L&P Masters Qualification Day today - I passed!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm so pleased, can't believe I've actually done it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done babes!

so chuffed for you !

amb x

well done pleased for you :) :)

Nail FX said:
Well done Kate.. all your hard work is coming to fruician and after that speach you deserve an oscar lol!!

Lol - it did sound a bit like one of those speeches didn't it!! xx

Latest posts

Back