Patchy spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
Yesterday I went to do a spray tan on an existing client, not regular but I've never done her tan before. She said she's had one once before and all was fine.

Her colour looked lovely when I left but she has text me this morning to say the bottom of both her legs are 'very patchy' and she in concerned. I text her straight back at 8am asking if she had washed it off yet. She didnt reply til 10 and said no she hasn't and she was out. I replied and said she needed to wash the guide colour off before she made a judgement as the tan will look different.

I've not only got an hour spare before my next client and she hasn't replied with whether its ok or not, she has a function tonight and needs to leave this afternoon to get there on time. Problem is I'm now booked up for the afternoon so won't be able to gk back to have a look!!

Not sure what to do? Do I just leave it and assume that she's ok or shall I text again?!

Background info on the client: she was recommender by a friend who I no longer go to, she has her nails done a couple of times a year so I don't count her as a regular but would still like to keep as a client. The tan looked lovely and I painted her toes after so got a good look at her legs. I've never ever had anyone say that my tan is patchy before and I spray tan quite alot! Help!! Xxx

I'd assume if she hasn't come back to you by now that all is fine. Maybe she rubbed off some guide colour whilst she was sleeping.x

Yes she still hasn't replied.. Just feel disheartened because I've never had anyone go patchy before :(

The only reason its patchy is because the lady hasnt had a shower. Dont worry.
She would of contacted you if it was still patchy for a re do.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

She she contacted me this afternoon and said she has washed the guide colour off and it is still patchy, particularly on the legs. So that implies its patchy everywhere and more so on the legs?! I just do not know! She wants me to go back tomorrow so ill be able to have a look and see how patchy this tan really is!!

Latest posts

Back