Paul's Hair World

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyscissors

Reaction score
Hi guys my sister in law is going out tmrw to buy hair for it to be fitted by weave on wed . Is pauls hair world hair gonna be any good shes been told to buy remy hair and shes lookin to me for input but I have no idea when it comes to extensions . Any help would be great .thankyou x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is where my salon buys hair from, the hair is great and the staff are really helpful too :)

Best to ask in the shop as they sell all different brands, they will advise what's best for her budget x

Hi, I got the hair for my clips ins from Pauls Hair World in Liverpool. I think mine are the Remy Sleek which were about £70 for 18". She's best asking them to colour match them with her hair because the Sleek where a perfect match for my colour which is highlighted and cheaper even though I was willing to pay for couture. The staff are really good xx

Thanks everyone I will be goin with her now so I can give an opinion with her on the colours x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back