Pay as you go card payment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_quaker

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows of a pay as you go card payment system. I can remember seeing one on a wholesale beauty website a few weeks ago. For the life of me I can't remember where I saw it. Was £49.99 for the card reader and pay as you go and money goes into you account once a month. Has anyone else seen this please and where? Thank you. X

I use worldpay zinc in my salon, great device, clients love it and I can take it to brides houses, pamper eves etc

I second the Worldpay Zinc! The rate isn't bad for pay-as-you-go but there's also options for monthly payment plans to bring the rate per transaction lower or down to nothing for up to £1000. The money takes up to 4 days to go into your account. And Souz is right. Every one of my client that's used it so far says it's cute, and like that they didn't have to run out to the cash machine. :)

Thank you ladies. I will look into this one. Xx

I use sumup and love it

What is the average rate for the worldpay :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Paypal and clients can pay online, by text, phone and by portable card machine. They take a small fee and I have had no problems with them at all.

PayPal and WorldPay also have brand name awareness that gives clients confidence.

Worldpay is 2.75% per transaction or you can pay a monthly fee and have unlimited transactions.

If someone refers you you get a discount x

Worldpay is 2.75% per transaction or you can pay a monthly fee and have unlimited transactions.

If someone refers you you get a discount x

Hi, I've been using worldpay zinc for about 3 months so if you want the code, let me know. It gives you £10 off the card machine when you order it online from the company. It's handy as you don't have to let the client go to a cash machine and they can pay securely. The company sends the client a receipt by email or text instantly.

best wishes
Cindy

That's great cindy1005. Thank you for the information. Could you send me the code please as I am going to order mine tomorrow. Thank you. Xx

Hi Guys,

I bought into worldpay zinc last week and I absolutely love it!!

I'm actually gutted I haven't done it sooner....my clients find it amazing and it is so so easy to use. I would advise anyone who is thinking about it to get worldpay zinc - amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi worldpay zinc I know it says it works for iphone and android but do you know if it works for the windows phone. X

Try downloading the App from your app store, if you can then yes it will x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm using the PayPal app simply because it goes into my account instantly & I can withdraw, used to use izettle but that took up to 10 days!! Any of the others instant or quick transfer?

Hi missbad,

No unfortunately we don't have a Windows phone app available yet.
Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Thanks,
Emma

Community Manager
WorldPay Zinc

Hi Emma

Can you please tell me if there is a fault on the machines? I've had mine a few months and it doesn't stay charged up at all infact it's useless to me unless I have a plug socket with me

Hi Emma

Can you please tell me if there is a fault on the machines? I've had mine a few months and it doesn't stay charged up at all infact it's useless to me unless I have a plug socket with me

I'm interested to know this too. Mine is only several weeks old and doesn't get much use at the moment, but when I go to turn it on, it needs to be charged.

Latest posts

Back