Pay Day Marketing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
Quick question....

Has anyone noticed the regularity of email and Facebook marketing campaigns that are targetting people around (a supposed) Pay day?

I'm signed up for a number of posh (ish) mens clothes shops and almost all of them are sending me mails at this time of the month (assuming I've got a normal job!) offering "pay day" discounts on clothes.

This isnt something I've read in my marketing magazines (I live such a rock and roll lifestyle) - but it's certainly becoming a "thing".

I suppose it's catching people when they've got a spare bit of disposible income and planting a seed in their head!

Would anyone give that a go?...

Last edited:
If I had any spare money I would love to get myself some new clothes but I'm struggling to make ends meet right now.
But if I could I would wait for special offers and discounts.

I would have done this in past jobs working in events. You could be sure the clubs and venues I worked for would take almost double on a pay day weekend than on a mid month weekend so it was very much worth my while pushing to get people to come that week :)

Latest posts

Back