Peach Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessamie

Reaction score
Any layering/combo ideas to make a nice peach colour?

I only use Shellac so thems the colours I gotta work with.

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cake Pop and Iced Coral x

Hmmmm. I would try Tropix and Strawberry Smoothie. I haven't tried it myself but it might work. I must try this tonight... I'm curious now.

Cake Pop and Iced Coral x

Thank you, I shall try that. Do you have a pic by any chance? Iced coral has a greenish tinge, does that come through when using with Came Pop? X

Hmmmm. I would try Tropix and Strawberry Smoothie. I haven't tried it myself but it might work. I must try this tonight... I'm curious now.

Don't think I've got Strawb Smoothie... If you do end up trying it, would you mind posting a pic? X

Following with interest! I would kill for a peach coloured shellac and I think this is the 1 missing colour that really let's the range down! Iv not managed to find any combinations so far that give me the colour I'm after unfortunately 😔

I've had a play with Desert Poppy and Strawberry Smoothie, it makes a nice creamy pearlised light peachy colour, its the one with no wording, I've put it with some others so you get a good idea what its like. Its obviously similar to Desert Poppy and MR but is lightly and more creamy.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• peach tones.jpg
    peach tones.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 416
I've had a play with Desert Poppy and Strawberry Smoothie, it makes a nice creamy pearlised light peachy colour, its the one with no wording, I've put it with some others so you get a good idea what its like. Its obviously similar to Desert Poppy and MR but is lightly and more creamy.

Karaxxx

Thank you for that Kara :) xx

So going to have a go with tropix and strawberry smoothy. That sounds nice!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

For a peachy shade our clients love desert poppy with nude knickers layered over the top :) x

Latest posts

Back