Pedicure courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handyman

Reaction score
hi all,:)
can anyone suggest where I can learn how to do pedicures?
I have recently passed my level 2 at a college evening class in nail treatments but as most people, I want to learn even more!
I live in the south east, but would be willing to travel anywhere in the uk to get the right training.
I currently subscribe to a couple of the main professional nail magazines, but would like to hear recommendations.
Thankyou!
Mike.

You can try the SpaPedicure course. Its free when you buy the Kit.

Or.... if you can wait until January... there may be some more comprehensive courses availible ;)

I thought you had to be already trained in pedicure & the spa pedicure course was an introduction on how to use those particular products & routine? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :o

I'm sure the Geek is assuming that this person will have covered manicure and pedicure on her level 2 course.

You have not got the wrong end of the stick.

Hi Mike,

Have done the Spa Manicure & Pedicure course by creative and they are great.
Also the kits are full of goodies. The training and the kit for the price of the kit,
BARGAIN. Creatives education number in Leeds is 0113 2750433. They will tell you where your nearest Creative Academy is and when the next available course is.

Good Luck

Mike (Leeds)

Hi, I did the Creative SpaDay yesterday and it was fab! I'd definately go with Creative if I was you. The pedicure products smell absolutely gorgeous, especially the sea rocks soak and the marine masque! AAAhhhhhhh, gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back