Pedicure station help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi. Im hoping someone can help me. I am really struggling to fine the easiest way in a very small space to do spa pedi with shellac, whilst also having room to do shellac nails. I have a manucure table and a comfy chair at the moment for pedis. But i am realky suffering wirh my neck and back as the pedi chair is too low. Ive looked at pedi stations - mostly too bulky. Also thought of beauty bed to do both?? But dont really think that would work as i have a bath soa and a cnd lamp to carry up and down the bed? If anyone can send pics or give me some inspiration i would be really grateful. If there is nothing i may just have to do fingers and forget feet. But then worried i would lose my clients.
Many thanks x

Perhaps rethink the height of the chair you are currently using?

For a shellac pedi without soaking, I have the client sat up on the couch for the prep and then transfer them to the chair just for the gel application with the lamp on the floor.

I used to work in a spa and we used a comfy chair for the client and a kneeling stool which I sat on and the client out there foot on the flat bit of the stool really was comfy and worked well
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474806114.230274.jpg

I used to work in a spa and we used a comfy chair for the client and a kneeling stool which I sat on and the client out there foot on the flat bit of the stool really was comfy and worked well View attachment 201079
Thankyou. I will have a look at those x

I have the same problem. I've tried everything. The only real solution is to get someone to make a bad base for the client chair, so that it is higher. Then you sit in front at floor level. It's far easier.

I have the same problem. I've tried everything. The only real solution is to get someone to make a bad base for the client chair, so that it is higher. Then you sit in front at floor level. It's far easier.
Its a nightmare. Constantly in pain. I was thinking of maybe getting someone to make something. Maybe like the old Shoe Shine Boxes lol

Yes good idea. But most importantly, the client chair needs to be raised higher than yours, so that you aren't bending too much.

Latest posts

Back