Pedicure Treatment Products - need a change!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, i am wanting to change to a new pedicure treatment range. I currently use Heel to Toe, had no problems but just would like to have a change and a new fragrance. Any tips from anyone? What would you recommend? Thanks

I currently use the CreativeSpa & Raw Earth products & I think they are fab. They are more expensive than heel to toe but the quality is amazing they literally transform feet. I love them.

I also like the Jessica Zen Spa range but didn't find the results were as good as Creative.

Thanks Juliette, will definitely look into them. Do they smell good and giv a good relax factor for the client?

I use the Spa pedi products and they are devine!

The clients love the outcome too!

Thanks Juliette, will definitely look into them. Do they smell good and giv a good relax factor for the client?

Yes although i wouldn't say the raw earth range smells amazing it certainly isn't offensive, the spa range is gorgeous i could eat it lol :lol:

personally i love spa earth but i mix and match alot depending on what im looking for. If i want to do a choc service i use a choc line etc..

i use creative spa products which are lovely and smell great, but I'm looking for something a bit different for this summer, I found this website through one of the geeks on here, they have some lovely stuff although I've not tried it yet Haken Professional

Hi,

I have just bought a kit from OPI which is really lovely. The products do a fantastic job and they smell beautiful. The kit was on special offer and was a real bargain too! I got the kit and a free training workshop.

Good luck with whichever range you decide to go for.

I use Creative Spa and Raw Earth Pedidure prods which are yummy, I also use Ezflow Spa Elements - this can be used for manicures as well.

I use CreativeSpa (which has an incredible cooling mask) and Creative Raw Earth (which can be customised by adding essential oils).
Both give fantastic results.

Latest posts

Back