Pedicure without water?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scorpio34a

Reaction score
Is it possible to do a decent pedicure without using water?
I'm a mobile beauty therapist and thought would this be is possible?
I had a pedicure on holiday and no water was used and still had a good result.

You would need to use hot towels to clean the feet and remove foot scrub but for all the hassle of going back and forward for these you may as well use something like this Buy Belava Pedicure Bowl Starter Pack from Beauty Express it's really good mobile as you can just throw the liner away and clients love how hygienic it is. It's so light you can barely tell you are carrying it!

i do 3 different types of pedicures, mini maintenence, classic and luxury, i actually got asked by a number of clients to do a mini so they could have a classic and then have a mini one 2 weeks later and then another classic 2 weeks after that, for my mini i just do file, cuticle work, hard skin buff (i take a little jug that fits my opi foot scrubber in and fill it with water) and then buff and polish.
for my classic i have a foot spa, its a babyliss one but its amazing, you can carry it around by the handle and the water just disapears into the bottom and then it has a plug you open up to let the water out, i take my own jug to fill it up though :D

Is it possible to do a decent pedicure without using water?
I'm a mobile beauty therapist and thought would this be is possible?
I had a pedicure on holiday and no water was used and still had a good result.

I'm afraid I can't help you directly... But I know someone who can. If you manage to get over to the shows in the USA, you've simply GOT to take Jaime Schrabeck's FREE waterless pedicure class. I've sat in on it, it is truly awesome.

Here's a link for her show schedule: Precision Nails - Carmel - Waterless Spa Pedicures

I don't know if she does the class in Europe, but I suppose you could email her and find out.

Paul

Disclaimer... I have no financial connection with Jaime Schrabeck, although I am proud to count her a friend. And her salon doesn't even use OPI stuff. And the show seminars are free. So this post is entirely noncommerical. And I have a yellow asterisk pursuant to the new board policy. Please don't ban me....

I'm afraid I can't help you directly... But I know someone who can. If you manage to get over to the shows in the USA, you've simply GOT to take Jaime Schrabeck's FREE waterless pedicure class. I've sat in on it, it is truly awesome.

Here's a link for her show schedule: Precision Nails - Carmel - Waterless Spa Pedicures

I don't know if she does the class in Europe, but I suppose you could email her and find out.

Paul

Disclaimer... I have no financial connection with Jaime Schrabeck, although I am proud to count her a friend. And her salon doesn't even use OPI stuff. And the show seminars are free. So this post is entirely noncommerical. And I have a yellow asterisk pursuant to the new board policy. Please don't ban me....

Okay, looking closer I discover that SOME of her seminars charge a fee now. BUT she does also offer free classes. It is not my intention to pitch the paid ones (which I've never attended).

The free waterless pedicure class is awesome enough, as I can personally attest. It's a whole new vision about how to go about it.

Paul

Thank you for the link. I never knew such a thing existed.

I am very interested in offering H20-less pedi's. :)

Latest posts

Back