Peeved off Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you feel like you are worth the prices you set ...leave them.....if she is happy with your work/services she will pay the price.......

never let a client tell you what you should be charging ....it's none of there business....also just because you are home based noes not make it anymore unprofessional ....its just another location that nail are being done at .....

I'm a home based business as well.....I'm also higher priced than my surrounding salons......BUT !!! I feel I'm worth every penny I charge ...and when clients come to me they see why.....and refer other peeps to me ....they have never complained about my prices as they love the results and what I do for them
there you have it......proof that home base is just as good as salon....and good for us xx

If you feel like you are worth the prices you set ...leave them.....if she is happy with your work/services she will pay the price.......

never let a client tell you what you should be charging ....it's none of there business....also just because you are home based noes not make it anymore unprofessional ....its just another location that nail are being done at .....

I'm a home based business as well.....I'm also higher priced than my surrounding salons......BUT !!! I feel I'm worth every penny I charge ...and when clients come to me they see why.....and refer other peeps to me ....they have never complained about my prices as they love the results and what I do for them

I totally agree with this . . . I'm home-based and charge the same as the salons, but have a large and loyal client base.

Stick to your guns regarding your prices. In the long run you won't regret it.

If she tells people you are too expensive, it could have the reverse effect. People have a habit of thinking you get what you pay for . . . great, get her to put the word about!! :lol:

I "sacked" a client earlier this year who was wrangling over prices: "my old tech this, the other one did that" . . . she caught me on a bad day just before my little girl was going in hospital and I lost it and told her to go and get them done with one of them then. I have never regretted it and boy did it feel good!

I'm not suggesting you do anything like that, I probably wouldn't have if I hadn't been feeling so emotionally charged:rolleyes: but you can't have people telling you how to run your business. Don't get into an argument, stay calm, polite and professional, tell her the prices then leave it to her. Do NOT let her think it bothers you in the slightest whether she keeps coming or not.

Reason with her also, all your other clients have the same service and are happy to pay . . . it would not be fair on them if you give discounts to others.

Good luck hun xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back