Perfect Match gel polish-Le Chat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
Hi there, I was just in a new hair and beauty place (like salon service) and they had a gel polish called perfect match.

I currently use calgel and gelish. But loved the colour's of the perfect match had so many lovely colours I have bought a nude/pink to try it. Has anyone else used this and find it as good as gelish. Xx

Hi I trained with astonishing nails here in Ireland. Have a look at asu nails website all the colours are there plus the mood changing polishes.
I'm very new to nails but all the people I've applied PM to have kept it on 2 weeks + HTH

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

I was in the Perfect Match Course held at my local Hair and beauty World last week and I love it! So many colours to choose from and application is great!

I use it LOVE IT fab selection of colours. Uv and led curable which is handy too 😊

Hi there, I was just in a new hair and beauty place (like salon service) and they had a gel polish called perfect match.

I currently use calgel and gelish. But loved the colour's of the perfect match had so many lovely colours I have bought a nude/pink to try it. Has anyone else used this and find it as good as gelish. Xx

I love LeChat Perfect Match and find it partners well with Gelish. LeChat's color collections are fantastic - right now I'm hooked on the new collection La Belle Vie. On Cloud 9 and Utaupia are my favorites. Their mood polishes are great as well. The one thing about PM is that it comes with the matching regular nail polish. I haven't figured out how to market that to retail it but I do like that option.

Thanks for replying ladies. The colours are really gorgeous I wanted to buy so many. The color changing ones an d they had loads lovely bright colours. Yeah there has just opened a hair and beauty world In our area as well :). I think im going to end up spending a fortune lol x

What's the removal like after its been on two or three weeks, how long does it take ?

What's the removal like after its been on two or three weeks, how long does it take ?

What is the removal like on this? SS

All have been fine to remove goes exactly like the little plastic fish and off it is.
I've found concrete jungle almost impossible to remove from one person though although it's only her I've used it on.

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back