Perfume free skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFBS

Reaction score
Hi
I have a new client who's husband likes to have facials. He is a keen golfer and so outside a lot.
Apparently he is totally allergic to any perfume or essential oils. Even one drop of lavender in oil will set his skin off.
At home he uses Simple products so I have said that for his first facial with me, to bring the products he uses at home and then I'll use plain grapeseed oil for the facial massage.
Having looked on the Simple website, some of their products do contain essential oil geranium, for example, so I will have to see the ingredient listing on whatever he brings in.

My question is this:
Does anyone know of a salon professional facial range that contains absolutely no perfumes or e.o.s?

Environ hasn't got any purfume Exocet for the eye make up remover which I expect he won't be using.
As for sample kit first before you buy anything. The salons usually have them available for clients.

I say if he is that reactive try the environ. Anti oxidant gel first finish one tube move to the moisture gel or debute cream next then if his skin is settled then you can move up on the ladder.

He may be allergic too artificial perfumes not natural ones xxx

Latest posts

Back