Perma Gloss or Glaze'n'Go with NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella74

Reaction score
Wondering which one are better for finishing with NSI gel - and what are similarities/differences? I see a "million" of Techs in here use glaze'n'go, but I cant find it in my suppliers catalogue here in Denmark. They do have Perma Gloss, though. Anyone that can help?

Wondering which one are better for finishing with NSI gel - and what are similarities/differences? I see a "million" of Techs in here use glaze'n'go, but I cant find it in my suppliers catalogue here in Denmark. They do have Perma Gloss, though. Anyone that can help?

Perma gloss and glaze n go are pretty much one of the same...

Perma gloss requires perma prep that you paint onto the gel and leave a minute or two to go tacky then place your perma gloss on top and cure, once cured (2 mins i believe) wipe the sticky residue off and its done.

Glaze n Go is just that, paint it on over the gel (or acrylic after filing & buffing to shape) cure for 2 mins and its done (no sticky residue)

I have used both but lean more towards glaze n Go as its quicker. HTH

Thx a lot for answering!:hug:

For the NSI Balance gel I use the Finish gel or the Glaze and go.

The perma gloss is for L&P.

HTH

Rachel

For the NSI Balance gel I use the Finish gel or the Glaze and go.

The perma gloss is for L&P.

HTH

Rachel

Ok, then, so Im rather gonna have my supplier to get me som G'n'g:)

Hi, here in SA hardly any1 even bothers with the perma gloss, glaze & go is fantastic for gel, aswell as when you use it on acrylic because you don't even need to perfect block buff, just make sure there is absolutely no dust on your clients nails, apply glaze and go and cure in your gel lamp for 2mins.(no tacky layer 2 remove) Apply nurture oil and your client is set! Whats awesome about glaze &go is because its gel based it fills in all the scratches from filing, and is permanent shine. Just remember when you client comes back for either a soak off or infill you need to file the glaze&go off! But to be honest i still prefer manual shine. Hope that helped.

Sorry i meant purple block buff and not perfect block buff.

i love glaze n go so quick and the results are fab :green:

Thanks, ladies, this was really helpful! :)

In training we were given perma gloss in our kits but ive since changed to glaze 'n go. Its much quicker. Just paint on like a polish, cure, oil and client is good to go. Fab

Just to echo what others have already said really, yes Glaze'n'Go is easier, quicker and better :green:

i have used perma gloss and it does do exactly what its meant to do its just more time consuming than glaze'n'go.you can use either on gel or l+p though.hope you get to try both as then it will make you feel more confident about your final choice.good luck,hths

Latest posts

Back