Permanent Make up Models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
I will be completing my training with Nouveau Contour in Permanent make up next week and am looking for anyone that would like to be a case study model for me anytime after my training.

Procedures I will be doing are:

Eyebrows
Eyeliner - Top or bottom or both
Lip Liner

Each procedure will be hugely discounted!!! and models need to be able to come for 1st initial treatment and then for a top up treatment 4 weeks later.

I have looked on salonguineapig but to be honest I am a bit stuck on how to use it.

Please PM me if you are interested, I would be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

Hi there

I'm very interested in having my eyebrows done and maybe my eyeliner too. What sort of prices will you be charging and where are you based?

Thanks
Sarah

Ive had my eyebrows done already and my lip liner.

eyeline is a different thing tho, and to be honest i wouldnt model for that, not after the excruciating pain i went thro when i had my lip liner done, i dont know if this is standard pain or not, but NO WAY would i have eyes done, unless you put me under GA.

im not try to scare anyone at all here, just telling ya my experience, when i was a model.

you say its hugely discounted........................could you not do it free of charge. maybe you would get more peeps that would be willing to be your model flower

i didnt pay for being a model, so i couldnt really complain, tho i did tell the lady that did my lips just how painful it was.

PS. eyebrows were a doddle tho, that didnt hurt

Ah, well there are two ways you could find models with salon guinea pig:

(1) Do a search for users who are happy to model for permanent make-up:
(a) Log on to salon guinea pig.
(b) From the main menu, select "search" -> "users". The "Search for Users" page will display.
(c) Scroll down, and click on "Permanent Make-up". This will expand and give you a list of checkboxes for different permanent make-up treatments; check the ones that you want models for.
(d) Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page. This will give you a list of people who are happy to model for those treatments. By default, the people matching most treatments are displayed first. But you can click on "Distance (miles)" to sort by distance so you can find out who is closest to you.
(e) Click on a person's username (in the "Username" column of the search results). This will bring up their profile page.
(f) On the user's profile page, click "Send Message". This will bring up the send message page. Fill in the form and click "Submit", this will then send a message to that user (they'll get an email notifying them that they have a message). They can then reply to you, and you'll get an email when they've replied; you can then log on to salon guinea pig again to view your messages.

(2) Post a Requirement for permanent make-up models:
(a) Log on to salon guinea pig.
(b) From the main menu, select "edit" -> "requirements". The edit requirements page will load.
(c) Click "add requirement". Here, you can fill in the dates you need models for, the town, county and postcode of where they would need to travel to, a description of what you need, and the treatments that you need models for. Again, you'd need to scroll down, click on the "Permanent Make-up" link (which will display the check boxes for permanent make-up), then check the boxes for the treatments that you need models for. Then click "Submit" and this will publish your requirement on the site. People can then send messages to you if they are interested in modelling for you.

Hope that helps. Also, please tell me how you think that salon guinea pig could be improved to be easier to use if you have been having problems using it...

eyeline is a different thing tho, and to be honest i wouldnt model for that, not after the excruciating pain i went thro when i had my lip liner done, i dont know if this is standard pain or not, but NO WAY would i have eyes done, unless you put me under GA.

im not try to scare anyone at all here, just telling ya my experience, when i was a model.

you say its hugely discounted........................could you not do it free of charge. maybe you would get more peeps that would be willing to be your model flower

i didnt pay for being a model, so i couldnt really complain, tho i did tell the lady that did my lips just how painful it was.

Hi

Lips are the most painful procedure as there are so many nerve endings in the area, eyes arent as painful depending if you are having a lash enhancement or full eyeliner and eyebrows are the least painful.

I need to charge a minimal price to cover the cost of needles and my pigments etc, I have been told to offer the procedures at a certain price by the company I trained with.

I have completed my case studies, it's just it would be nice to work on people that I don't know, as most of my case studies have been friends or family of mine.

x

do you have any dates in mind that you will be needing models?

also, do you mind me asking how many case studies you have done for each procedure?

This really is a shame, and gives things a bad name as when asked people will tell others of this pain.

A mild sensation no more should be felt, this is what I am for. It dose not matter if someone has been doing this for 2 weeks or 20 years, and they are said to be the trainer of trainers, I have no respect for this.

If the technique and the application is wrong you will get the above. of course we also have bespoke products that can help this, and all have our secrets, but its the technique, and wanting other to have the best shape and the best work, I have respect for this.

A full lip colour is £700, people may see if for less, you can never compare like for like with this work ever.

The pain story's are real sad.

Heidi

Latest posts

Back