Permanent or semi perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
hi geeks, been having my hair dyed red with perm last few months last time hairdresser really cocked it up and was all uneven.

i figured as i am having to dye it every six weeks i mayaswell use a semi perm as not to dry my hair out.

can anyone recommend a good intense copper red i can buy from wholesalers pleasexxx

hi geeks, been having my hair dyed red with perm last few months last time hairdresser really cocked it up and was all uneven.

i figured as i am having to dye it every six weeks i mayaswell use a semi perm as not to dry my hair out.

can anyone recommend a good intense copper red i can buy from wholesalers pleasexxx

Affinage BRED refresher in red copper. :)

matrix colour sync. they do RC and you can always add the boosters for extra vibrancy

Find a new hairdresser, don't do it yourself!

matrix colour sync. they do RC and you can always add the boosters for extra vibrancy
is there stockist in west yorkshire any where? ive got a thread i just posted today im after a semi permenant bright red and this sounds like my answer .. im only use to wella colour touch as this is what we use at college but the choice is lame lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back