Perron Rigot brow treatments and kit/palette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skingeek78

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these or is using them? Is it a professional treatment?

They are really good and are due to be launched here in the uk very soon so they have not been available here yet. Looks like it will be a great product and works well with Visage the new PR non strip wax for face waxing.

Brow System by Perron Rigot - YouTube

I've used it and played a part in it's development. It's a really great kit.

Thanks guys for the replies! Looks exciting x

I received an email from PR the other day about these. They look good but I'm not sure my clients would pay £50 for it.

I received an email from PR the other day about these. They look good but I'm not sure my clients would pay £50 for it.

Is it for retail then? I assumed it was professional use

Is it for retail then? I assumed it was professional use

The email I got listed the trade price and Retail price (I think). You've got me wondering now.

Are we talking about the Brow Sculpting Kit?

We're not allowed to put prices on here so I won't, but the RRP is only what you could charge and not what you should charge. It's up to you how much profit you're happy with.

I love how the you tube video makes it look like kim has this lush French accent lol

Exciting stuff! X

The email I got listed the trade price and Retail price (I think). You've got me wondering now.

Are we talking about the Brow Sculpting Kit?
I have watched the video, it looks like it is more for retail as it has stencils. I like it, the only thing is it missing is hair re growth product and perhaps a professional measuring tool.

I love how the you tube video makes it look like kim has this lush French accent lol

Exciting stuff! X
I do!!!!! With a hint of Cockney:) x

@KimLawless, do you think there might be a growth product?

Looks well good!

Latest posts

Back