Perron Rigot wax in Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpot

Reaction score
Hi could anyone tell me if they have the same problems as me with the distributors of Perron Rigot in Ireland. They are either "stock taking" ie out of stock, don't answer phones or when u leave a voicemail never ring back. I am so sick of dealing with them & wonder will we ever get a decent distributor here!!

They are AWFUL! I had so much trouble with them...

Hi could anyone tell me if they have the same problems as me with the distributors of Perron Rigot in Ireland. They are either "stock taking" ie out of stock, don't answer phones or when u leave a voicemail never ring back. I am so sick of dealing with them & wonder will we ever get a decent distributor here!!
That's a real shame.
I know that beauty express stock Perron Rigot and I believe they deliver to Ireland so perhaps that may be an option?
Beauty Express | Wholesale Beauty & Salon Supplies to UK Beauty professionals
Good luck Jack

Hi jack beauty express deliver to Ireland but Perron Rigot is excluded from delivery as this company have the distribution rights as far as I know here. It's so frustrating as I love the product & don't want to use anything else but they are so bad I'm considering trying something else. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it though.

I love the wax but I can't deal with a distributor who I have to chase to give my money to, and fingers crossed I receive the items I paid for within two weeks! I just wish I could order from the UK, have you tried ordering to parcel motel in Northern Ireland? I really hope there is a new distributors where they have a shop you can visit or can order online!

I ordered some perron rigot wax only this morning and was told I would have it by Wednesday , also had good dealings with them before xx

Beauty express doesn't allow purchases of perron rigot in Ireland :(

I haven't tried parcel motel but ill have a look into it.
Like you I love the product & have tried other brands but have found them by far inferior. I did get a call back this evening after leaving a very irate voicemail from a very nice lady & my order has been placed (I hope!)

just wanted to add to this thread that I've actually received my order this morning so got it quicker than expected !

Are you all using Chleo Enterprises? Never had a problem with them.

Also what are you ordering that is out of stock? I've just order euroblonde wax.

Hi Noreen, my issue isn't with delivery time it's about the hassle & time it takes to order. When I ring 8 times out of 10 it goes to voicemail then when you leave a voice message no one rings you back. I have waited 2 days to place an order cause of this.
I have had problems with it being out of stock on 2 occasions since November. I am told it will be sent the following week charged for it & then I have to ring again because it doesn't show up.
I order mainly euro blonde from them fr intimate waxing.

Yeah I did have to ring twice over 2 days to get through alright , hope this doesn't happen me, think I might have to stockpile the stuff just incase :)

Just learnt kim lawless's technique for intimate waxing and have switched from Lycon to perron rigot as I just loved it during training , stock / ordering issues would be a pain now alright :(

The product is brilliant Noreen I can't fault it. Hopefully this issue is sorted. I spoke to who I think was the owner of Chleo & she was very nice & seemed to take my issues seriously. I am very understanding when it's a very busy it's hard to answer phones etc & do not mind leaving a voicemail but I expect a call back as soon as possible. I don't do that to my clients & neither should they. But hey ho we will see how it goes x

Let us know how it goes! I contacted them to buy some to try and I was told the reps were busy and they would call me the following day. No call the following day. I called again and they apologised and said I'd hear from them, again no contact. So I called the next day and said look I just need to buy some wax to trial and I've been waiting four days to do so, so she took my order and wasn't very helpful. Had to verify with someone here that I had all I needed then had to call back. The order didn't arrive when they said it would, and when it did items were missing. (And I also never had a price list which I requested and the delivery charge is far too much for the time it takes to be delivered!) called them to tell them about the missing item and they apologised and said it would be posted that day. I waited a week and still no sign, had to call again and it was never actually dispatched. I received an apology and was told I'd be sent some sample waxes for my troubles, but days later it took another phone call to discover the missing item still hadn't been dispatched. And I never received any free sample waxes! So it took me over three days to place an order, and three weeks to receive everything I had paid for. I can't deal with them again!

Latest posts

Back