Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look for it on Amazon, it's very easy to read, you quickly find you've lost a few hours!, it's quite graphic in places so if you are of a sensitive disposition, maybe give it a miss.

Perhaps the link was removed? Sure it was there earlier :)

Congratulations :)

Look for it on Amazon, it's very easy to read, you quickly find you've lost a few hours!, it's quite graphic in places so if you are of a sensitive disposition, maybe give it a miss.

Also maybe not for the stupid who don't understand words with more than two syllables x

Last edited:
Perhaps the link was removed? Sure it was there earlier :)

Before anyone gets up in arms about conspiracy theories, I have read all of the posts above to see if someone edited out a link and I dont see anything - who posted a link?

Thats amazing, well done to clever you.

The only time I get to read these days is on holiday and I'm dying to see, so please can we have a link xxx

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...N=B00D4AV5AC&linkCode=as2&tag=salonsupport-21

This is the link guys.

Congratulations on your book Dawn! I think it's great when people I know, either online or in real life, explore new avenues and do what makes them happy. I wish I had time to write a book, because if I did I would be there with you. Coincidentally a friend of mine has done some salon management ones and says he has reached quite a few people on Amazon. How are you finding it?

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Xx

Excellent, thank you for the link xxx

I have some down time coming soon now that some sort of normality is resuming at home. So I am downloading every book you do!

Have said it loads but once again well done you and I can't wait to get reading. How fab that when you're famous we can all say we knew you before you had 15 houses and 25 cars :wink2: :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm very excited to read this...off to download it this afternoon :)
Kxx

If only!! If I could do 0.1% of what E L James has done, I'll be a very happy bunny.:D

Who? You've already done better because I've no idea who that person is x

I have just downloaded both to my Kindle!!! Looking forward to some raunch!!!:o

The beauty and the blonde was an amazing read! Two days sat on holiday and was done! I also had the pleasure of reading before U lot lol. Amazing woman! X well done x

Finished reading it last night. I loved it!! Can't wait for the next one.

Well done Persianista. Business woman extraordinaire and published author.

I think we should run a poll on who should play lead characters in a movie???

I had no idea you were an author, I've just bought it to read on my iPhone xxx

Hope it is ok to post here as I am just a consumer geek. Downloaded this book on Tuesday and read it all in one sitting as I could not bear to put it down. Loved it. Can't wait for the rest and will leave a 5 - Star review on Amazon.

I've just read both books in the last 2 days, absolutely love them can't wait for the next one. Well done xx

Got a work and husband free weekend so I have downloaded both on to my Kindle just waiting for the sun to break through so I can sit in peace and read them :)
Congrats Dawn xx

Latest posts

Back