Persianista has done it again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 47% of the way through yesterday - damn good going Dawn - thoroughly enjoying!!!! :Kissing:

Just started book 1 last night and ended up reading 4 chapters and was up later than intended LOL.

Can't wait to get back to it.

Write woman, write! I must have books 2 and 3 haha xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Just downloaded it too to my phone. Looking forward in having something juicy to get my teeth into. :0)

I got 47% of the way through yesterday - damn good going Dawn - thoroughly enjoying!!!! :Kissing:

Very precise Mrs Geek :wink2: :D

The in laws are here for a visit so reckon I'll get some time to chill tomorrow, so kindle is going on charge tonight and the first book you wrote will be downloaded. I'm holding out on your new one until book 2 is nearly done because I'm very impatient and will want to read on!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm on it! I promise. Book 2 is going well, and well on it's way. Plots are done right to the end, but you know, quality control is important too. Am writing a few thousand words a day.

A few thousand? Well done you, that's amazing!

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait :D

I got up to where he's Hand cuffing her to the bed in book 1 and my Kindle broke ive just got certain interesting words popping out at me and a lot of lines.Fortunately I have an extended warranty.

Aw babe, that's a bad place for your kindle to break:sad:

I know!! I think one of the words I said when it happened was one of the words that was left on the screen :D.

I'm so excited to get reading this! I downloaded the Kindle app to my phone specially for you as I'm not quite lucky enough to have my own kindle.

Big congratulations to you for your achievement! Please please please let us know when you are done writing book 2 (and perhaps sneak us a couple of pages in the meantime? ;) ) very proud of you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oooh glad I stumbled upon this thread!
Just downloaded and shall look forward to reading (as soon as I've read Inferno)
Congratulations! x

Have you got a link to the amazon site ? Just been extra lazy so I don't have to trawl through amazon :)

The link doesn't work.

Congrats on your book, I will download it.

Well done, I will be downloading! Where on earth do you get the time from to run your business, tackle the family and write a book? Oh and post on salon geek 😊. Really amazing, I think you need to share your tips 😄 xx

Dawn,I wonder do you print it all off at the end so you have it all in paper and something to hold,or do you keep it all on computer.

Downloaded it, read it in one day, loved it and I can't wait for book 2. Xx

Finished it off, I need more - ASAP! Well done x

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

It's coming soon. (Bit like Elle :eek:)

If you liked it, please share the link with your friends. We are currently streaking up the charts, and above fifty shades:cool:

I'm reading it now! It's fab, well done! I'll share the link on Facebook and Twitter x

Downloaded!

Cant wait to start it
Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Brilliant thank you :) just what I needed when the hubby's away. Downloaded and ready to read

Finished!

Cant wait for book number 2 now!

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back