Personalised T-shirt, hair geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
I have been trying to think of new things to put on my work t-shirts (I'm mobile hairdresser!)

My old ones have "keep calm and whip your hair" on them, but the keep calm thing has run its course!!

I was thinking of having "HAIR GEEK" on my new ones.... would this be awesome or infringing on some SG copyrights?! obviously my logo and contact details on the back.

All other suggestions welcome!

xoxo

Yeah I wouldn't do the keep calm thing! :/

Maybe just a small logo on one side above your chest and then a big logo on the back

Maybe look for some hairdressing quotes online :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Maybe look for some hairdressing quotes online :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Agree. Here are some good ones:

I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one - lady gaga.

Id love to kiss you, but I've just washed my hair - bette Davies

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are too busy running taxi cabs or cutting hair - George burns

Grey hair is gods graffiti - bill Cosby

I don't consider myself bald, I'm just taller than my hair

If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle
― Hillary Clinton

People always ask me how long it takes to do me hair, I don't know, I'm never there - Dolly Parton

Try putting the ones on the front backwards so people can read them in the mirror xoxo

Agree. Here are some good ones:

I don't think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one - lady gaga.

Id love to kiss you, but I've just washed my hair - bette Davies

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are too busy running taxi cabs or cutting hair - George burns

Grey hair is gods graffiti - bill Cosby

I don't consider myself bald, I'm just taller than my hair

If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle
― Hillary Clinton

People always ask me how long it takes to do me hair, I don't know, I'm never there - Dolly Parton

Try putting the ones on the front backwards so people can read them in the mirror xoxo
aw the Dolly quote, i looovvee her xxx

This just popped up on my fb, I thought it might help you ;) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365577989.674646.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365577989.674646.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 94
If you dont want to use geek, you could use :-

nerd

dweeb

freak

I have seen all these recently on tshirts

:biggrin:

thankyou all so much!!! still to make my mind up, will keep you updated! xoxo

I'm not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blonde. ~Dolly Parton

what do you think of this one?!

love it, its one of my favourite quotes!xxx

Latest posts

Back