Personalised towels, etc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
I fancy either embroidered or blingy nail station towels, with the salon logo etc....anyone recommend anyone online?

I got mine done by a lady from ebay, I messages her explaining what i wanted and she was fabulous and I got them in a few days, she's now done a few orders for me and I've been very happy with them all.

Her eBay name is towelsareus

Thanks...ill have a look around on eBay, can't find her though.

top right hand of ebay home page go into advanced search and search under ebay seller, then type in name

You can also type towelsareus then ebay into google will pull her up too. :)

Haha towels are us. I thought it was towelsaurus like a dinosaur. I need sleep. And glasses :D

Hehe CrunchBunch, that's what I thought too x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

haha me too, personally towels are us sounds well boring now, the dinosaur name was really quirky, maybe you should email them and suggest they change it! :lol:

Omg that cracked me up.... :lol:

Can see where your coming from tho :green:

Love it - that's so funny. Actually both names work well!

Look around in your local area there will be lots of people which can do this :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Hi i make diamantes/rhinestone transfers you can iron on yourself if interested x

I actually ordered from them off the back of this thread & got great service & quality, thanks! X

Latest posts

Back