Pets Clothes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who makes dog clothes and they are spanking gorgeous
the addy for those of you that want to take a look is Designer Clothing for Mini Dogs

These websites are all very nice, how much would you usually spend on clothing for your pets?

My Golden had a waterproof coat as she had health issues and so could catch pneumonia easily and we needed to keep her dry when walking on rainy days...I drew the line at that though, as I am really not into dressing up pets.:eek:

The picture on my avatar is my boy petey. He is a 6 yr old chihuahua. We buy him loads of clothes. my fiances says pete is better dressed than us, but he's not, i would say he is dressed AS well as us! lol he has 4 jackets. a pair of cute boots ( i should post a pic of him wearing his boots for you to laugh at he is so cute!) 4-5 shirts a pair of overalls, sweatshirts, winter scarves w/matching hat, an after bath robe (so cute, its micro fiber so it wicks the wet away). he has lots. but we have no children, and so i love to spend money on my pete...he deserves it! I can hear you rolling your eyes right now! lol i know im sick...cant help it...i love him lmao:lol:

By the way, he also has a honeybee coustume for halloween!! love it :D

I bought a pink tutu rom BHS for my friends dog for Xmas. I was in there the other day and they have a whole range of dog and cat clothes and accessories. It cost me about a fiver.

She is mad about her little Mollie (jack russell) I just had to get it for her.

I think she's nuts, but that's her perogative !!

Gina xx

Check out 'Bob' in my avatar piccy - he's wearing this seasons's most glamourous look courtesy of my 'Secret Santa' geek 'Clara Doon'!!

Got me on a mission to buy him a hoodie & stuff now!!!:lol:

Hiya

I'm Baxter(its me in the picture)
I wear a warm padded coat on in the winter months when i'm out walking
i have 3 sisters who are rabbits..they are lucky to have a warm fury coat
but my mom got them all a pet warmer bottles for the winter months:hug:

I have a german shep friend (Puppy Marly) who was just wearing this seaons blk hooded SECURITY zipper sweatshirt
she looked a treat

Baxter xx

This is the first year in the last 6 , that I haven't done xmas cards using pics of my dog dressed up, many clients are dissapointed as they have the whole series.
chicane0003.jpg

This is the first year in the last 6 , that I haven't done xmas cards using pics of my dog dressed up, many clients are dissapointed as they have the whole series.
chicane0003.jpg

Very nice, I want one too!!!:lol:

my god !!

i've seen it all now !!

the dog does look very cute though to be fair !

Latest posts

Back