Pets Clothes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
Just saw some beautiful pets clothes thinking... any of our geeks would buy clothes for their pets?:rolleyes:

I dont have a pet i chose kids instead :) (joke!)
sorry... i went shopping with my friend last week and she brought her dog a santa suit ready for christmas....

My mam has a Great Dane (a sandy coloured one ... I dont know the propper name for the colour) but at christmas she takes her for a walk with toy antlers on!! Shes had people stop in their car & stare :lol:

Not quite the same as dressing her up though!!

I havent properly gone out and bought anything but used to dress my dogs in stuff my sister had grew out of, and take pictures!! LOL :lol:

my sister has a chuhuhua (not sure if spelt right) and she
dresses him. he has a romper suit for bed time and soon as
she puts it on him he sleeps:lol: she has also got a witches
outfit for halloween. she has no children so he is her baby!

For my dog, I have:

A bikers costume (as seen here on my dog 99-Jul George Biker pictures from pets photos on webshots, leather jacket, hat & stud collar haha) that was given to me by my cousin when his boxer outgrew it. BUT George only wears it for halloween

He has Antlers like here 00-Dec George Reindeer#2 pictures from pets photos on webshots that he wears every xmas (picked up at the dollar store)

And a santa hat that I don't have a pic of yet (picked up at the dollar store)

And a new halloween costume that I bought him this year at the dollar store - a witch.

While I think it's fun to dress them up, they (my cat and dog) probably don't enjoy it much. I only do it at xmas and Halloween and I would never spend more than 5$ on anything, that's for sure.

Sorry, but I dont know of anyone else that dresses their pets either.

my waddle the woo (real name jack but i only call him that when hes naughty) is a cuddly snuddly cavalier king charles tri colour and im always buying him clothes etc, my hubby hates it, jack had a hoody, a black t-shirt with "bad to the bone" writen in diamonte, a black t-shirt with devil wings, he wears a coller with "spoilt" writen on it in diamonte, he has a ponco, he even has his own doggy aftershae named k9, and he would never be seen out in the coldand wet without his hooded parka with fur rim, in the summer he wears a bandana on his head, for christmas he has got a bag filled with personalised towel, personalised collar, personaliseed food, water bowl, personalised food mat, a bath robe with hood, legwarmers, slippers and a baby powder scented grooming kit, and last but not least, a real bed with metal frame and leopard print matress,

everybody who knows him sais he is more human than dog so i treat him like one of the kids, he even sleeps in my bed with his head on the pillow and duvet over him, :)

he is not dressed all the time but my daughter loves dressing him up when she is bored and he seems to enjoy the atention,

I have a westie, i love getting her things she has a pink leather collar with diamonds on (spelt in her name) red polo neck coat and a tarton one. An angel dress with gold wings and my hubby thinks im potty but they are lush. And wait for it ..............an umbrella its clear plastic so you can see her (imagine a umbrella inside out)and the lead is on the pole its great .:green:

I have a westie, i love getting her things she has a pink leather collar with diamonds on (spelt in her name) red polo neck coat and a tarton one. An angel dress with gold wings and my hubby thinks im potty but they are lush. And wait for it ..............an umbrella its clear plastic so you can see her (imagine a umbrella inside out)and the lead is on the pole its great .:green:
ah bless, whare did you get the umbrella, i have never seen them before

my yorkie, has a red quilted coat, and this year I want to buy her a bommer jacket, she's not one of these long coated darlings with a ribbon in her hair, she's a real scruff bag and yes she's my baby, fed from my plate, sleeps on my bed and hubby has been known to say her smako's are more important then his ciggies:eek:

my yorkie, has a red quilted coat, and this year I want to buy her a bommer jacket, she's not one of these long coated darlings with a ribbon in her hair, she's a real scruff bag and yes she's my baby, fed from my plate, sleeps on my bed and hubby has been known to say her smako's are more important then his ciggies:eek:

aw bless my waddle the woo is a scruff monsted, loveas to roll in fox poo but i still love him, doggy treats are the most inportant thing, waddles would be devestated if i ran out of markies, lol

it was the little catalogue (betterware or kleaneeze cant spell )that you get through the door and someone comes around to collect it . The price was around £8 but it was in 2004 .

I have a cat tom and i dont usealy put clothes on him but i am getting him the most cutiest santa suit for xmas he is gonne look soooooooooo adorable xx

i put one of my t shirts on r max a few months ago (when he was a bit smaller)
and got him to pose for piccies ,ill try post one tomorrow ...cant do it now ,my pc keeps crashing !!!

hes too big now though ...and being a rottie ,he would look a bit gay lol :lol: (i would think it was cute ,but his daddy wouldnt )
i once stuck daisys in his chain/coller too ,wayne took them out as soon as he saw lol :green:

wow.... Can I suggest our pets loving geeks to put their lovely pets dressed up photos on here? Please, please....:lol: xxx

Mt sister saw a batman outfit for her cat, I wanted her to get it but she didn't. I thought he'd look really cool as he wonders off for days, there would be sightings all over Brighton of the "Wondercat".:lol:

Anyone who would like to try getting clothes on her highness is welcome - I've looked but never bought

If anyone wants to splash out and get their lurvely pooch a xmas pressie..

HERE is a site with gorgeous stuff..

Latest posts

Back