Philip Schofield white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjp-183

Reaction score
I have a grey, male client who came in with a Schwartzkopf live silver colour on his hair, which was too dark. I removed it with a bleach bath and applied igora silver white in 6%. Years said it was still too dark. I did a peroxide wash and applied a fudge toner as the bleach bath (I think) had left yellow tones. He still wants whiter. I’ve seen Matrix socolour new range and also Dialite milkshake. Anyone have any feedback or advice for whites they have used, either to use or steer clear of please? This his current colour, there is some dark around the occipital area
2844f94e62ff81dab1ddd3c74da83284.jpg

Why don't you bleach it up, will lift easy enough and then tone with the likes of colour touch 10/6 that will give you the perfect white

Why don't you bleach it up, will lift easy enough and then tone with the likes of colour touch 10/6 that will give you the perfect white

Bleach with 6% onto scalp?

Bleach with 6% onto scalp?
Yes the white bits will just stay white and the darker bits will lift much lighter, creating a more even base for you to tone, I'd look at colour touch 10/81 +10/6 or maybe koleston 10/16 to tone with

Yes the white bits will just stay white and the darker bits will lift much lighter, creating a more even base for you to tone, I'd look at colour touch 10/81 +10/6 or maybe koleston 10/16 to tone with

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back