Photo editing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose14

Reaction score
hi wasn't sure where to put this so thought i'd go for chit chat. can anyone recommend a good website for editing images. i only really want to put 2 pics side by side and zoom in on them. but it would look nicer if i could get pretty frames around them.

i need a website not an app, as the pics are off my camera plus the choice of apps on the windows phone is a bit rubbish.

thank you xx

Last edited:
I only want to do some before and after images on the same picture for my facebook page. So although what you do is absolutely amazing i'm just looking for something i can quickly edit myself at home when i finish work each night. So i can show my client that days brows and lashes etc x

I only want to do some before and after images on the same picture for my facebook page. So although what you do is absolutely amazing i'm just looking for something i can quickly edit myself at home when i finish work each night. So i can show my client that days brows and lashes etc x

Perhaps try Picasa, not sure about the frames but for sure you can edit pics a bit and apply text to watermark/copyright your images x

Pixir express is brilliant can do everything and simple to use x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back