Photos for promoting facial range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
I have just received my eve taylor facial products ready to open up my beauty room in June. The thing i would like to know is where others using eve taylor get their images for there websites? Do you have to email eve taylor direct? Please help me as my site is currently looking very bare without images.

Phone Eve Taylor products and ask them if you can use their images on your site. I would imagine they'd be only too pleased as it's publicity for their products. They might even send you a cd so you can download the images onto your site, as one of my suppliers did for my website.

Hi Michelle - you can also join Eve Taylor on Facebook and there are great images on there (of products etc) you can have access to, just download them to your computer and add to your website. Hth. x

Thanks for the help :) I emailed and have been given permission to use the eve taylor images and I have also bought some images from fotolia that I can use for my site.

just google images on eve taylor

Latest posts

Back