Photoshoot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgosney

Reaction score
I am doing a shoot, but cant decide whether to curl girls hair first then straighten or straigten hair then curl . . . I am thinking curl first . . . Please advise if anyone knows which is easier to turn round in shortest time . . .

Its easier to blow-dry straight with a bit if body in first then curl!! I can normally turn a photo shoot hair style round in 15-20 mins hth :) x

Hi, definately blow dry to get volume then curl first off, then straighten, you will struggle to get a curl if it has been straightened first with straightners

good luck x

Hi, definately blow dry to get volume then curl first off, then straighten, you will struggle to get a curl if it has been straightened first with straightners

good luck x

How you gonna straighten the curl out? It will be full of product, If you blow-dry with body WITHOUT straitening first then curl after you'll be fine, and if it's been straightened and the hair has been left and cooled you can curl but easier to do straight look then curl.

Thank you I am blowdrying straight then curl later :) cheers people, thought it would be too difficult to straighten once I get those curls in :) put my mind at rest . . now to bed got an early start THANKS for all your replies.

Latest posts

Back