Phytema

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose14

Reaction score
Has anyone used this skin care brand or have any opinions on it good or bad?

Sarah xxx

Last edited:
I know the range you mean but its not spelt like that and can't for the life of me spell it myself its more like phetomer

Its phytomer we were both close

Its phytomer we were both close

I was just about to edit it yep my spelling is awful!

The salon I'm in are looking to introduce this range but I love eve Taylor and I don't really want to switch especially as I'll have to buy all the products myself and I've not really got any experience or I can't find any info except from the company itself. The decision to use this brand was made by another therapist who has only recently qualified and doesn't have much experience and she hasn't really sold the brand to me.

The other thing is the therapist i share the room with is pregnant so will probably leave soon and I don't want to be stuck with any products I don't like but the leaflets have already been printed now. So there's not much I can do xxx

Well all I can say is yes its a biggie in the industry I've heard of it.Its up there and its been going years probably more spa body related/promoted.
If you have to buy it yourself do they have a huge start up cost if they do it might be you need to say no and carry on with your Eve Taylor.you are familiar with it,you trust it and you will be more likely to be able to retail it.
Don't get pushed into using what you don't want to.

Well all I can say is yes its a biggie in the industry I've heard of it.Its up there and its been going years probably more spa body related/promoted.
If you have to buy it yourself do they have a huge start up cost if they do it might be you need to say no and carry on with your Eve Taylor.you are familiar with it,you trust it and you will be more likely to be able to retail it.
Don't get pushed into using what you don't want to.

Well I've asked the other therapist about start up costs and training but I haven't been able to get an answer. I work in a hair salon and up until last week I just did brows and lashes but I've now been asked to start doing all beauty treatments so it's hard jumping in when someone's already set things the way they want, I just wish I'd been able to speak to the rep as I feel totally in the dark. Xxx

If you are buying it then the account surely has to be in your name if not and its in the other therapists then how will you claim for tax if you part rent tell her you will bring in your own products ie Eve Taylor.
They have asked you so make sure its to your advantage phytomer is very expensive and not really a hair beauty salon range.

Thank you so much for your help i'm going to have a chat with them tomorrow and ask to speak to the rep myself hopefully we can come to an arrangement xxx

I worked with it for 5 years and its lovely. They have warm bubbly seaweed mud that you lie on during facials. Great boozy trips to the Phytomer factory in St Malo too!

Not very well advertised tho so our clients hadn't heard of it...

Latest posts

Back