Pic-acrylic nails opinions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk100

Reaction score
Hey all I'm now half way thro a 6 week L&P course what yous think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328656273.350087.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328656273.350087.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 130,702
I dont do l&p but are those white tips sculpted by you? If they are you have done well!

yes clear tips blended then white landp sculpted on, so far so good! thanks

Very nice :) If you make her smile lines a teenie bit more curvy like how the middle finger is her fingers would look more slender. ^___^

It looks like you are doing GREAT to me! I am not a lover of extreme curvy smiles as they are un-natural looking and in my opinion, purel for competition nails. I think you have got it pretty well right on the money ... Well done.

The proof you are doing well is also in how your enhancements last. How is that going for you?

I refilled my very first set last night, so she had them on for 3 weeks, 10 days of them 3 weeks was in the costarican jungle, doing a charity event and had said she was swinging from trees lol, she had only lost one nail and had a little lifting on a couple of nails. So they seem to be lasting quite well, i just feel in the last week or so its all just clicked and it doesnt phase me at all now. I know iv got along way to go before im really really good but i feel iv for the knack of it now :) thanks for your comments xx

They look great,well done :)

Latest posts

Back