Pic for business card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVERSEQUIN

Reaction score
Hi folks,

At long long last I am getting bit more organised as mobile and hoping to work from home and want to get some nice business cards.

As my business is called Beauty Inside -do any of you brain stormers have any ideas for a picture for business card which may or may not suggest business name?
want to use a local printer but have to have logo/pic.

Am level 3 qualified-hot stone, indian head, tanning etc and looking to add body wrap too ( any recommendations?
bit fed up with standard facial/ massage pics.

any ideas gratefully accepted

many thks

I'm working with Carl Rothwell from Verve, www.VerveDesigns.co.uk, and he's very inexpensive and seems like a great guy. I've seen some very nice logos with some terrific feel-good stuff right here on SG! Check it out and please tell him I referred you.
Hugs,
Kelly

Hi, lipstick, i have just had a look at their website and have emailed them for some advice - thanks for the info...x

[email protected]
Email Carl hun, he did my business logo. He is fantastic. You give him ideas of colours etc then he will sent you some ideas and only when you are happy with them do you pay him. He is dirt cheap (not sure if i can say how much) for a 1st class service. You wont be disapointed! xxx

[email protected]
Email Carl hun, he did my business logo. He is fantastic. You give him ideas of colours etc then he will sent you some ideas and only when you are happy with them do you pay him. He is dirt cheap (not sure if i can say how much) for a 1st class service. You wont be disapointed! xxx

I agree, I don't think you will find a better deal anywhere else and Carl is happy to tweak the design until it is perfect for you. Quite a lot of geeks have used him for their logos and many other projects too.

what about a picture looking through a doorway, where outside its grey and bleak and inside full of colour and beauty??
just my thoughts at this time of night! lol

I agree, I don't think you will find a better deal anywhere else and Carl is happy to tweak the design until it is perfect for you. Quite a lot of geeks have used him for their logos and many other projects too.

I was so suprised at how quick he emailed me back every time too! He even helped me to pick my business name. Hes great us salon geeks love him!! xxx

Latest posts

Back