Pic of broken nail for all the "it fell offs"..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good lord!

im only training and and can see very clearly- that has been bitten off. how daft do they think we are! :mad:

I never get tired of the 'it fell off' story, it ammuses me how clients think they can get away with it when quite blatently they've picked/bitten/chewed/yanked/pulled/forced their enhancements off!

I've started to shake my hands at the clients that say this and say 'look, mine aint falling off'!

As soon as I saw this and heard the old "it fell off" I just had to take a pic...:lol:

As you can clearly see, there is trauma to the natural nail...there is also well adhered gel on the nail plate. This is most definitely a smashed, bitten or picked at nail.

So if any of you get a nail that looks kinda like this........it DID NOT fall off.

just seen this thread - you mean to tell me that this client hacked, bit, picked this enhancement off. and there was me thinking it did actually fall off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back