Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375208720.320706.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375209073.705719.jpg. I loved these after one treatment x

Classy chick I'm not too sure sure if ur referring too my hd brows n if its the last one I put on but this was first treatment an tiny bit of powered but the shape pretty much it was done with just the wax :)

It was the fourth one honey, there really nice and not to dark I like that xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yh classy chick the ones on the first pic look really Awlful lol I know but they didn't look that bad in real life just too long in the tail I had her come back n the second time I did them thinner they looked really nice x I live doing hd brows do u ? X

Can anyone tell me why we no longer get taught to tint the skin when doing a HD Brow treatment?

What do you mean? Xx

Well, I thought that was the old way of doing it? Wanted to know why it changed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Since when has it changed? Iv not heard anything about this? How can you not tint the skin? Xx

You tint the skin?

I really don't know what your on about can you be more specific?x

Just as my first question. I wanted to know if anyone knew why we no longer get taught to tint the skin? Iv read several time that tinting the skin is the old method. Iv recently trained and we definitely werent taught/told to tint the skin - So, I simply like to know why!

I wasn't taught to tint the skin either but I assume its because tint on the skin only lasts a day or two xxx

Yup, thats what I thought :) might make ppl lazy into not growing the hair in?

I was taught to apply the tint to the brows then use vanish to remove at the end of the treatment xx

How are you meant to not tint the skin??
I dont do HD brows but I always tint all aroujd the eyebrow including on the skin (even around the natural shape) so you can pick up the blonde hairs

How are you meant to not tint the skin??
I dont do HD brows but I always tint all aroujd the eyebrow including on the skin (even around the natural shape) so you can pick up the blonde hairs

at

Yeah, tint will obviously go on the skin but you arent actually applying tint to tint the skin. Some ppl leave the tint on sooo long (10 mins) to tint the skin, hence giving the illusion of a fuller brow, but it will wash off pretty quickly - I think...

Latest posts

Back