Picnic table...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
HIall,

I know this has been covered again & again however after serching &reading i just wanted to know, have any of you used a folding picnic table which has chairs attatched to it. Argos & Woolworths sell them, & it folds up into the size of a wallpaper paste board!!!

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...atalogId=3151&productId=126164&clickfrom=name

not sure if i have done the above link correct so sorry if i have not!!!

Louise x :p

louise said:
not sure if i have done the above link correct so sorry if i have not!!!

Louise x :p

I have done it right!!! Cor i surprise myself sometimes!!!
:lol:

hi lousie, we have one of these for camping.its not very sturdy, wobbles alot,i wouldn't suggest it for doing nails, especially if you or your client needs to get up from it, it can be awquad.

Hi Louise

You would also get back problems and aches due to having to stretch across, if the table is wide!!

A good place for a nail table is sally hair and beauty they had a VAT free day and offers on nail tables - the only thing is get one with lockable casters.

Take care.

i personally wouldn't use one with the chairs/seats attached because you or your client cannot move them to a comfy position. i use a small camping table with fold away garden chairs (metal frame with material seats). i got the chairs from B&Q (£4 each) and the table from my local camping shop (£10). there the perfect size.

Latest posts

Back