The best mobile beauty stool-Help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a stool that I can take with me mobile (so needs to be light/comfy/foldable) for when I do eyelash extensions.
I am on a budget as paying out alot at the moment.
I have found 3 folding padded stools stool for about £15 which look really good, but just wondered what you fellow mobile geeks use and thought of the ones I have found.

Folding rectangular Stool black seat at Barnitts

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wc...UN&cmpid=AFPFD&productId=1500330743&langId=-1

FOLDING BAR STOOL STYLISH PADDED SEAT WITH CHROME LEGS on eBay (end time 25-Oct-09 16:37:44 GMT)

Thanks

Out of the three you've chosen, I'd go for the first one. It's got the most padding to it, and you're going to be sitting on it for quite long periods. I think if you get one with a hard plastic seat (like the second one) you're going to end up with a rather sore bum! :eek:

Got to agree, its ok going for something cheap,but you gotta think of your posture & comfort.
Ive an hydrolic stool from Sallys ,think it was about £20,its ok but Im for ever looking at a posture stools,I do intend to buy one , one day but these start at about £40.:confused:

Latest posts

Back