Which would you prefer for a nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
I like the first its similar to mine and I use the drawers for things I don't want on show like boxes of tips etc xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the first its similar to mine and I use the drawers for things I don't want on show like boxes of tips etc xx

Yeah I was thinking maybe the drawers would be good for the like of that. Whats the back of it like, behind the drawers? Is it presentable enough for clients to see? Some drawers have terrible backing on them x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't comment on this one as mines different but this is the back of mine. I'm thinking of putting some posters on it :) xx

Attachments

• 1390576272618.jpg
    1390576272618.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 235
I prefer the first one x

The 2nd one would be easier to clean when it glass

I also like the first more looks a lot more sturdier to me

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love the first one x

I think the 1st is more practical but would the top be ok if you dropped acetone on it? You could puts glass top on it though.

The second one might be annoying with the bar on the back at the bottom, but better for cleaning and products.

Karaxxx

I think the first one. The drawers will be so handy for storage

I like the look of the first but 2nd would be easier to clean like people have said but I wouldn't like that bar at the bottom of it unless it doesn't have to be attached your or the clients chair might not be able to get close if the chair legs hit the bar x

I have the first one but in a teak effect and got it from Argos .
The width is perfect for a nail tech .

All my products in the drawers and I keep my towels on the side shelves . The back is just chipboard but easy enough to cover with a nice poster or even wallpaper to match the room ?

Yes the tops do mark but at this price I replace mine every six/12 months

x

Brilliant. Thanks for all the replies. The first one it is :)

I can't comment on this one as mines different but this is the back of mine. I'm thinking of putting some posters on it :) xx

Where did you get your table from?

Latest posts

Back