Waxing trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddle

Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion??? xx

Hey,
This is totally fine - its only to keep your pot on afterall. The one I used is from their bathroom range - chrome with 3 shelves no drawers (suits my purpose well). about £12

Look fine to me. I have trolleys that are similar from homebase. They do just the job. You'll find many things that you dont need spend as much as you first thought. Lots of ideas on here. x

I use this.....

IKEA | Bathroom organisers | Around the wash-basin | SONGA | Trolley

in fact thye're so cheap I have about 4. I keep my tanning kit on one, my 'floating' nails kit on one (arty bits etc). My make-up & brushes etc on one and my waxing stuff on one. Then I wheel out whchever I'm going to use at that point. (OK the wax stays plugged in during the day)

i presume that the trolley needs to be a metal frame or it will weaken from the heat of wax pot??

i presume that the trolley needs to be a metal frame or it will weaken from the heat of wax pot??

No..... The wax pot is also made of plastic...... so a plastic trolley will be fine.

ok great stuff :) x

Thank you so much for your replies! Just trying to view the ikea one. I did see the argos bathroom one but cause me and my husband we will also be using the room when there are no clients i wanted something that was enclosed so i could move it into the garage!

hi ya

i have one of the argos ones for my 'nail stuff' and they are VERY FLIMSY on the top...... i wouldnt trust a hot wax pot on the top of one for sure:eek:

I'd go for a pro wax trolley if you can afford it.

amb x

I'm using the SONGA from Ikea aswell, for my tanning stuff xx

Latest posts

Back