Pics of Gel II colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steph, do you remove shine from nail? I've seen some people leave this step out ? Also have you found any staining to the nail because of having no base coat? Thanks x

I've been removing the shine but I have not been using any primer.

As for staining - on the UK distributor website it does have a couple that can stain so it actually says on them which ones should have a paler colour under them - AND even say which paler co.our to use under which is quite useful. I think there only a couple that need it. The White being one of them

As for staining - on the UK distributor website it does have a couple that can stain so it actually says on them which ones should have a paler colour under them - AND even say which paler co.our to use under which is quite useful. I think there only a couple that need it. The White being one of them

Thanks Emma, not seen that on the website. Is that on he same page as the colour selector? X

I'm not entirely sure. Try on the colour selector - or try the GelII official site on the colour selector of that page. The UK one was showing the wrong colours for a while so I had a peek on both

Steph, do you remove shine from nail? I've seen some people leave this step out ? Also have you found any staining to the nail because of having no base coat? Thanks x

No. I've used Shellac for nearly 4 years so no buffing is ingrained in me so I decided to leave this step out. I've been using Gel II 4 months now and had absolutely no issues from not buffing. I've buffed on 1 client but | literally just tickle the nail with a 240 grit file. She's tried Shellac, Gelish, Gellux etc and it always chipped within a week, she has very oily skin and hair so that's the reason i decided to buff on her. With Gel II she can now get over 2 weeks before the regrowth drives her nuts.

Steph xx

It's not necessarily to do with staining it's to aid the removal process too

Steph xx

No. I've used Shellac for nearly 4 years so no buffing is ingrained in me so I decided to leave this step out. I've been using Gel II 4 months now and had absolutely no issues from not buffing. I've buffed on 1 client but | literally just tickle the nail with a 240 grit file. She's tried Shellac, Gelish, Gellux etc and it always chipped within a week, she has very oily skin and hair so that's the reason i decided to buff on her. With Gel II she can now get over 2 weeks before the regrowth drives her nuts.

Steph xx

Thank you!! I've got at least two clients that sound like this, so will be interesting to try an alternative for them! Just need to sort out colours now! Thanks again for your help everyone! Xx

These are some of the colours are have, from left to right

Lala Me - 2 coats

Damsel in Disguise - 3 coats

Unmasked Madame - 3 coats

Xtreme Artic White - 2 coats, but VERY opaque and was great after one. I just have OCD

Midnight Black - 3 coats

I also have a neon Orange but I can never get decent pics of neon, but teamed with Xtreme White, it looks good.

Also got American French which I've not used on nails yet, looks like nothing on a pop stick but I was promised it leaves nails looking the best they ever have in a natural way, so we shall see. . .

Oh, and a glow in the dark that looks freaking awesome as the whites of eyes!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 598
Where can I buy this from in the uk?

The distributors are The Creative Beauty Group. Their site for purchasing Gel II is now live. You do need to email your certificates over to create an account. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tahiti Sweetie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 548
Sweet Love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 517
Lei Me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 518
Just bought loads more colours - argh, arrive NOW I wanna play :lol:

I have no clue. I ordered earlier today and will let you know when it arrives ;)

Ordered some more polishes yesterday. I'm a little disappointed today when they arrived, I tried to order some darker colours but the shades are not what I expected, they are georgeous colours but not as dark as I wanted. If anyone has any dark colours please post so that I can get what I need, thank you! x

Drive Me Crazy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 466
Passion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 453
Femme Fatale

Attachments