Pics of Shellac helping nail biters....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoerose84 if you search the nail tutorials and nail application there is a brilliant one by The Grand Master Geek called Super Sonic Sculpting explaining all about it.:wink2: And Blondie Beauty yes it is worth doing Shellac mobile. Are you currently mobile doing nails anyway? There is not that much equipment you need to carry for Shellac. Cnd lamp and all you need for Shellac service will fit into a small holdall.

Thanks so much :)

Just took a picture of friends nails today when I met her at the school while picking up the boys. She has not had Shellac on since xmas as I been so busy but retailed her a CND Remove Tube and she managed herself to take it off. She has just been putting a clear top coat of polish on for a week or so and filing herself but she is so impressed with her nails now. Just thought I would let you all see them without colour on.:biggrin:

Attachments

• lesley 7th Sept.jpg
    lesley 7th Sept.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 515
  • lesley 19th Jan.jpg
    lesley 19th Jan.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 716
Just took a picture of friends nails today when I met her at the school while picking up the boys. She has not had Shellac on since xmas as I been so busy but retailed her a CND Remove Tube and she managed herself to take it off. She has just been putting a clear top coat of polish on for a week or so and filing herself but she is so impressed with her nails now. Just thought I would let you all see them without colour on.:biggrin:

Wow, you must be so chuffed. It is sometimes the case that nailbiters have strong nails, so if she can kick the habit you will have a Shellac customer for life, and a great showcase for your work :cool:

Well theres not many mobile techs in my area that offer shellac i was wondering if the issue was carrying all the equipment?
I have no experience at all with shellac,sorry for asking daft questions x

Well theres not many mobile techs in my area that offer shellac i was wondering if the issue was carrying all the equipment?

I am a mobile therapist and I offer Shellac mobile and it is my most popular treatment!, I have a mani table, light, box of shellac and sundries, CND lamp and my towels :) best thing I ever did :Love:

That's fantastic! Well done the both of you.

Wow , amazing work and well done to your friends as well !! x:)

Hello Blondie beauty

No such thing as a daft question ;). I was just curious as to why you though mobile would be different. Some mobile techs under-rate themselves and I think it is the quality of work you do which should reflect your ability and price level and not whether you are Mobile, Home or Salon based.

As someone else has said, there is not a lot to carry for Shellac so go for it...you wont regret it :cool:

Latest posts

Back