Pink/lavender/metallic color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emcolorme

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this site, and this is my first post. Wondering if any of you have a good color formula for something similar to this picture? My first instinct was to go for wella instamatic, but I have used the pink dream/ smokey amethyst twice now and was disappointed. (Ocean storm seems to be the only color I can get to actually turn out like the swatch) anyways, any advice you have I'd appreciate. Thanks!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445808148.700934.jpg

Hiya ☺️
The new swarzcopf pastel colours are nice, have a look at those ️xx

Yes definitely go for the schwarzkopf blonde me toners. They are demi-permanent and have liquid keratin in the color. I've had nothing but beautiful results with them. I would do 1 tube of the lilac with 1/4 of the tone softener and maybe 1/4 or 1/8th a tube of the strawberry with the 7 vol blonde me developer. Good luck :)

Attachments

• blondeme.jpg
    blondeme.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 57
I have been meaning to try them! I've been told they are the greatest for achieving metallic tones. Thanks!

darn you all! beat me to it! ;)

yes blondme is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this

Just a heads up: I purchased the blondeme toners and LOVED the outcome. Super happy. Hoping they fade nicely as well.

Latest posts

Back