pink & white question?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amerie43

Reaction score
I just started doing pink and whites and we have two shades of pink, "ultra pink" and "ultra blush". When I use the ultra blush and drag it over the white it comes out nice but when I use the "ultra pink" and drag it over the white even the littlest, it makes with white a bit pinkish. Does anyone have any sudgestions on how to make the pink PINK and keep the white WHITE?:green::green:

Thanks Luv YA

Don't drag the pink over the white,
you are supposed to butt the pink up to the white hun hth

I don't do L&P but i would guess that by not dragging the pink over the white would work..??

As has been said, take care not to overlap your pink product . . . by the sound of it your "ultra pink" is a camouflage product and will help you visually extend the length of short nail beds, ie nail biters etc hth x

There is an alternative if you do have problems butting the pink up to the smile line I know butting the pink in to place can be quite difficult to do at first. You could put a thin layer of the pink on to the nail before you apply the white and then use the clear. With practice you will soon be able to butt it in to place but if you don't feel confident on clients yet then try the other way. x

Last edited:
after using your white to create the free edge, take a small bead of clear and place this down next . then use your pink to create the rest of the nail.
using a clear next to zone one will give better clarity to your white .

YOU CAN AVOID DRAGGING THE PINK OVER THE WHITE BUT IF YOU CANT, JUST USE YOUR E-DRILL TO REMOVE THE PART THAT LOOKS PINK.

I do my whites, then butt up the pink to the smile line, then use a thin layer of clear to drag over the whole nail.

Even if you do drag little of the Ultra Blush over the white, it is quite easy at that stage to just swipe it off with your brush and brush anything that is sticking up back toward the eponychium to displace the Ultra Blush on to the nail bed again.

Ultra Blush powder is not a camouflage powder ... it is one of the Solar Nail powders from CND and is a little more pink than the Blush powder but still crystal clear.

Even if you do drag little of the Ultra Blush over the white, it is quite easy at that stage to just swipe it off with your brush and brush anything that is sticking up back toward the eponychium to displace the Ultra Blush on to the nail bed again.

Ultra Blush powder is not a camouflage powder ... it is one of the Solar Nail powders from CND and is a little more pink than the Blush powder but still crystal clear.

Yeah! I noticed the ultra blush doesnt cause a problem when dragged over the white but the pinker one doesnt go on clear at all. I will try not to drag it over the white and try to bump it.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

Latest posts

Back