Pinterest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooke_09

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use Pinterest? And what is it? Lol

Pintrest is sooo addictive lol! There's nothing that special about it, basically just a fancy Google images lol you can search for certain topics. Eg, my favourite the now is all things weddings. You can search these topics and find pictures/articles and 'pin' them which means they save to your account. And if you like certain boards (a bit like a fb page) pictures and articles will pop up on your news feed concerning that topic. Have a go, there's a lot of interesting things :) x

This is a wee snapshot from my news feed x

Attachments

• 1424459567865.jpg
    1424459567865.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 172
Lol I tried to scroll down the pic of ur news feed then 😂 pintrest is awesome, it's like a virtual scrapbook of pics. the pics are also links to websites, I mostly just pin for the pics tho lol there's Everything u could possibly be interested in on there :) you can create lots of different boards for different subjects too

Pinterest is a perfect world...

everyone is thin and gorgeous with perfect hair, long legs, high heels, perfect wardrobe. Great cooks, excellent photography, brilliant chemical free cleaning, lots of ways to use vinegar, lots of positive mindfulness.
It's a perfect escapism but totally unrealistic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's just the best 😀 I have a wedding board and a nails board.
It is a fancy Google but you can find inspiration from ANYTHING!
I some times go on for outfit ideas like 'leather jacket, leopard print pumps' it comes up with styles but ya can pick the occasion, the season, the colour it's just AWSOME! X

Pinterest is fab! I can sit scrolling on it for hours. I find it's great for recipes, nail art, crafts, organisation tips, homemade Christmas deccies, actually it's great for everything.

It's really simple to use and really addictive! X

Pinterest is fab! I can sit scrolling on it for hours. I find it's great for recipes, nail art, crafts, organisation tips, homemade Christmas deccies, actually it's great for everything.

It's really simple to use and really addictive! X

I'm not registered, however I've found some great nail art when searching for images.

Oh Pinterest is great. I love that I can spend ages looking at pretty things and then say "I'm working":lol:

I have a work Pinterest account with nail boards, but I maintain it as a free resource for anyone interested. Pinterest is about "look at this, isn't it wonderful?" Rather than "look at me"

I have a bit of quirky bridal inspiration, posing tips for photographs and a few infographics on CV's. I also pin simple nail art (which no-one ever asks for in salon so it's a way to get my fix). I use it to have a conversation with my clients and they seem to appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back